Friday, October 28, 2011

Cheerful Princess~ Hybrid Layout & A Digital Layout w/o Title & Journal, Just Picture~

Hello. How are you my dearest readers? :) I hope you all are well~
I want to share a hybrid layout of mine. This is my 2nd take on my 2nd sketch.


Remember last time I posted this 2nd sketch of mine? You can check it here :) 






Pattern Paper: Prima Marketing, Jack & Jill, Sparkling Spring & Sweet Fairy.
Die cut: Butterflies & Ticket Stub from Tim Holtz, Border & Fleur De Lys from Sizzlit, Sizzix & Flourish Corners #2 from Bigz, Sizzix.
Flowers: Prima Marketing.
Picture: Printed out a digital photo frame using September Romance (A5D).
Journal: Printed out the journal using Blossom Hill Road (A5D).


Thanks for looking. If you do want to use my sketch, please post your link on my comment sections. I would love to see your take! :)

*Edited
Oh my I almost forgot to share this layout!! I made a digital layout without title & journal, just picture ;)
I used Warming The Heart Digital Kit by Holly Spring Designs.


It's a beautiful kit~ Thanks Holly. 

Have a nice day to you all~
Photobucket

2 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Walla..beautiful page Maya...

Anita Scroggins said...

beautiful page - love all your embellishments!