Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Paper, Paper Layouts!! & A Sad Announcement for me :(

Hello again~ :) Here are my paper layouts. Most of them were pending layouts! I made them half way done in between July & September! Lol!! I just made a bit here & there, leave it for a while then made another one without really finishing any of it!! Until yesterday I tackled all!!! Lol!

So here they are,

Cute Baby~



I used another Marketing Prima Inc, Madeline Collection, Rosalee & Spring Tide.
This is a beautiful collection!



My Angel~


 I used Prima Marketing Inc, Sparkling Spring (Spun Sugar) & Sweet Fairy (Fairy Notes) Collections.
I must say another beautiful collection by Prima Marketing!

 I used Prima Flocked Rub-Ons ;)

I pleated & made a mini fan! ;)


Daughter~

This is for Sketchtabilities #54, which I forgot to submit!

 Love Webster's Pages!! 
This is a not so new collection, Classical Garden Collection, Pear Blossom.


Princess~


I used Bo Bunny, Gabrielle Collection, Gabrielle Unwritten. :)
The PP are soooo pretty!!! 


We Are Family~

This is for Creative Scrappers Sketch #176, which I forgot to submit :p



This is another old PP collection. It's from My Mind's Eye, Wild Asparagus Collection, Mother.
Those strip of PP is from K&Company, Classic K Margo Patchwork Stripes Flat Paper.


Oh before I go, I sadly announced that I'm no longer a part of Holly Spring Creative Team. She had to leave the digital SB world, due to other commitment, photography.. To Holly Spring, thanks for believing in me & let me be your first & only Hybrid Scrapper. I wish you all the best in everything you do. God bless you. For your information, it was my first time to be a part of Creative/Design Team. So I'm a bit sad but then life goes on~

So for digital or/and hybrid scrappers out there, there is a retirement sale for her digi-collections. Click here, if you want to buy some of her kits. Buy it while it still there!!! There are gorgeous! 


That's all for now, thanks for looking ;) See ya!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Patrice said...

fabulous pages!

Blossom inch said...

those are beautiful Maya and thanks for sharing.