Saturday, October 8, 2011

A paper scrapping & more digital layouts~

Hello everyone :) How are you? Now, I got the time to update my blog. Phew... It's seems a loooong time!!

Ok, here is my sketch for FSFS' October 2011 Challenge.


This is my 2nd time to use my sketch for FSFS' challenge.
~Need to follow the sketch as closely as possible.
~Title &/or Journal must be from the Greatest  Love song by Whitney Houston.
~Colour - Must consist Mixed of 2 Warm Colours & 2 Pastel Colours (up to your own colour preference)
~Hybrid or Digital! (No 100% paper scrapping).

This is my take on this challenge. I used digital.




My take on The Color Room # 77.

Sweetie~ (paper scrapping!)









Below are all my take on The Color Room # 75 (I used Sweet Serenity digital kit provided especially for this TCR #75 by Lydell Quin & Emma Straface. But then I mixed this kit with other digi kits too! Some from Holly Spring & other A5D designsers).

A wedding gift for a colleague of mine.

Happily Ever After~



A birthday gift to one of my scrapper buddy.

Be Yourself!~



Pictures of my daughter sleeping. :)

Sweet Angel~


Wow! That's a lot!! Hahaha...

Thanks for looking :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow Maya, so many beautiful layouts!! I wish I have more time to scrap now duhhh!! Happy Sunday!! :)

Cindy Gay said...

All your layouts are beautiful!