Saturday, December 10, 2011

XOXO & My Love~

Hi everyone :) I made 2 digital layouts yesterday & today.

XOXO


I made this layout using Postcards From Paris (Webster's Pages' digi-kit). I also used some embellishments from Shabby Princess. :) I really love this picture that I decided to scrap it again using Webster's Pages. :D


My Love 


I just purchased Winter Fairy Tales (Webster's Pages too) yesterday as I'm too enthusiastic to join Webster's Pages' December challenge! Lol! & I digi-scrapped it today! I used Postcards from Paris & Trendsetters digi-kit, also some embellishments from Shabby Princess ;)
Although, we don't celebrate christmas, but I love this kit! Just look at my layout I can even scrapped non-christmas photo!! ;)

Thanks for looking.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris Powell said...

Two lovely LO's , I also love Webster's Page.
Chris