Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DT?? DTC!!!

Helloooo~~~ How are you everyone?? I got a bit headache & was hungry because I didn't eat my lunch! I was totally immersed doing my school work this afternoon & went straight to the staff development which is held every Tuesday. Then, I nagged my DH to take me somewhere to eat!! I got home & checked my blog & I'm so blessed today!!! I thank to Allah, Alhamdulillah. I got chosen as one of the Design Team for Digital Tuesday Challenge!!! Isn't it awesome!!! 

I still couldn't believe it!! Believe me it's not easy to get chosen especially when there are sooo many talented people out there. With my level of work, hmmpphhh... I need to learn more! Lol! But nevertheless, I thank Lora for her believing in me.

Thanks Lora!!!

Now, I have reason to have a 'me' time every week!! :D  I look forward to work with the team. 



P/s: wait for another announcement that I will make tomorrow, so scrappers out there, keep your eyes open ;)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Natascha said...

Hello Maya!
This are really great news. Love to welcome you in our Digital Tuesday Team. I am looking forward to work with you.

Hugs and kisses from Germany,
Natascha

Sue Thompson said...

Congratulations Maya on joining the team, two new girls together.
Looking forward to seeing your work.
Hugs
Sue xx

Amy Johnson said...

congratulations! I'm looking forward to working with you!

Maria Matter said...

Congratulations Maya, we're so happy to have you join the team!
hugs