Friday, January 27, 2012

My Resolutions & Dream, Wish & Hope ~ Layouts.

Hi my dearest readers ;) Here I want to share 2 layouts (paper scrapping) of January 2012.

The 1st one is FSFS' January 2012 challenge:
New Year Resolution which can be find here.
My 1st layout of year 2012.

My resolutions.



I printed the photo & frame (from Laurie Ann HGD - After 5 Design).
The frame look so real!! Lol!! This is hybrid layout.
PP (All About Me), laces, ribbons, clear button were from Webster's Pages.


My 2nd layout.

Dream, wish & hope.





I publicly declare my love for Martha Stewart Punches!!! Lol!!
Totally hooked on them & now I'm trying to collect it slowly.
Doily is from Tim Holtz Die cut ;) I'm in love with it!!
PP used from Glitz Vintage Blue. I'm totally in love with this collection!
To tell you the truth, this layout is totally not my style!! But I'm trying to get out from my comfort zone! Lol! :)

Thanks for looking :)

Photobucket

No comments: