Sunday, January 8, 2012

P366 with Digital Scrapbooking~

Hello!! Happy New Year 2012!! I know it's been a week already! Lol! I was busy with work & the recent wedding of my brother-in-law with my bestie. 

Ok 1 of my resolutions is to scrap everyday, well digitally. Hence the project 366! ;) So here are the 7 digital layouts that I made each day which I already posted everyday at my FB page (ScrapperMaya). I will try to update my blog after this onward, if possible everyday...but no promise though! Lol!



Day 1
Our Beautiful Princess
Digital kit by Twinkle Toes (KAagard-After 5 Design).


Day 2
Just Married
Digital kit by Country Estates (Webster's Pages) & Yours Truly (Shabby Princess).


Day 3
Bookworm
Digital kit by Shabby Princess (Darling Paper collection, Sprout & Yours Truly).


Day 4
We Are In Wonderland
Digital kit by Sprout (Shabby Princess).


Day 5
Sweet
Digital kit by Sweet Life (Kristen - After 5 Design).


Day 6
Generation Pad!
Digital kit by Darling Paper collection & Sprout (Shabby Princess). 


Day 7
Teasing Mummy
Digital kit by Sweet life (Kristen - After 5 Design).


I will try to finish my Day 8 later...Right now I want to take a nap! I'm so tired after going out with my family since this morning until noon... zzzzzz.... Lol!

Thanks for looking! ;)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Chris Powell said...

Love the lay outs .Good luck with your challenge.