Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #146 Pink or Red (DT)

Helloooo~~ I just got home from work. I'm so tired but happy!! My first card as a DT is published at Digital Tuesday Challenge ;)

Be Mine~


Isn't it adorable!! I really love this cute bear!! If you browse the link I gave above you'll find every image of this pair is irresistible. :D So if you want to join this week challenge, just click here. Just remember use something digital on your card, be it the digital stamp, digital paper or anything as long as it's digital element. The winner will get $10 gift certificate (for use at Stampfairy.com). Good luck!

Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket


4 comments:

Sue Thompson said...

Hi Maya
What a cute card, beautiful details.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Ellie said...

What a cute card Maya! Love the sketch you used and the punched borders look beautiful!
Congrats on your DT spot at digital tuesday! You will love it there!
Ellie (former DTC designer and creator).

Jenny said...

Great job!

Amy Johnson said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! How you did the bears was brillant!