Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #147 (DT).

Hi everyone. This is my second card for Digital Tuesday Challenge, the #147 (Lora - Use your stash.  Images sponsored by Spesch Stamp). 

If you want the same image, you can find it here.


Actually, I had no idea what to do with the digital stamp!! So I just colour it using Photoshop & printed it out.. After looking at other DT's card, I was inspired to do something like this! Which I normally never do! I guess being in a design team, make you think thoroughly! Lol! But nevertheless, I thank them for being such an inspirations :D

Thanks for looking!

Don't forget, FSFS' DT Call is still open (to all SEA applicants). ;)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Sue Thompson said...

Hi Maya
I love your card it is beautiful. Great idea to colour in Photoshop, I wouldn't know how to do that you will have to give me a lesson, I just print out and colour in with my markers just like a stamped image.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful card! I love how you color in Photoshop! It's so unique!

punknscrap said...

This is so pretty Maya. The PS colouring turned out great. The embellishments are fantastic too.

Ellie said...

Super cute card Maya. The colors are beautiful!