Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #148 (DT).

Hello! :D How are you today? I'm fine but tired. As usual the school works, I was preparing some stuffs for our Outreach Programme (A program conducted by school for the community). This Saturday, our school will held an event for the parents Learning Phonics (in Malay language). This is especially good for preschoolers' parents/guardians. So that they can learn & teach their kids at home. :) I hope they will benefit from this programme. 

Here is my 3rd project for Digital Tuesday Challenge, challenge #148 (by Maria - Make It Sparkle. The digital stamps sponsored by My Grafico). 



I decided to make a 6 x 6 layout instead of a card! :D

I just couldn't resist to scrap this cute picture of Sarah sleeping!

Thanks for looking ;)

Btw, you still have time for the FSFS' DT Call, just click here for more info.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sue Thompson said...

Hello Maya
What a beautiful layout, nearly as beautiful as your daughter.
So sweet.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful picture and a beautiful page!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

hi maya.... so very nice to meet you.

what a beautiful page. is this your daughter? she's absolutely gorgeous!!!!! wow.

i've scrolled thru the blog and your work, too, is just stunning. looking forward to working with you and enjoying your creations.

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

so beautiful Maya! I love all the sparkle you added and this photo of Sarah is precious!
hugs & blessings

Sue Thompson said...

Hey Maya
I have been given an award which I then to to pass on to 5 other blogs who deserve it, I cannot think of anyone more who I would like to give it to hope you will accept, you can find out about it at my blog http://suziescards.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-won-award.html
Hugs
Suzie xx