Friday, February 10, 2012

FB Fan Page Winner & FSFS' DT Call.

Hi everyone~ :) I forgot to give this book for my winner of Facebook Fan page (when reach 100 fans last year). I randomly picked the winner & coincidentally the winner is one of my husband's colleague, Rafidah. Yesterday, I managed to ask my husband to pass the book to her. I hope she'll like it :)





For your info, FSFS is looking for new DT!! 3 Not 1!!!! :DD  All you have to do is just click below links to join the challenges & the winner of each challenge will be automatically chosen as one of the DT! Easy right? ;)

First Challenge - Sketch Challenge.
Second Challenge - Colour Combo Challenge.
Third Challenge - will be reveal soon :)

This is open to SEA Countries Applicants only which means Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Burma & East Timor.

The dateline for all submission is on 29th February 2012.

Thanks for looking. I hope many of you try out for the DT ;)

Photobucket

No comments: