Sunday, February 12, 2012

P366 (Digital Layouts from Day 24 - Day 31).

Hello everyone~ I want to share my P366 with you from Day 24 - Day 31. I can't find time to update my blog everyday with every layout. So my solution is I scrap everyday but I will upload a week or 2 weeks of my digital layouts to my blog (sometimes my FB page too)! Problem solve! Lol!

Day 24
Cute Merlion, Cute Sarah & Mummy!
Digital kit by Shabby Princess.



Day 25
Pretty Girl
Digital Kit by Kristen - Sweetlife (A5D).


Day 26
This Moment
Digital kit by Laurie Ann HGD - Papillon (A5D).


Day 27
Mummy Love Sarah
Digital kit by Earth Song Collab-kit (A5D).



Day 28
Daddy Love Sarah
Digital kit by Earth Song Collab-kit (A5D).



Day 29
Aqil
Digital kit by Beautiful Earth Collab-kit (A5D).


Day 30
Darwish
Digital kit by Beautiful Earth Collab-kit (A5D).



Day 31
Faten
Digital kit by Beautiful Earth Collab-kit (A5D).




Thanks for looking ;)

Btw, you still have time to apply for the FSFS' DT Call (which open to SEA countries applicants).
Photobucket

No comments: