Monday, February 27, 2012

P366 (Digital Layouts from Day 32 - Day 38).

Hola! I'm back with my Project 366! Lol! I will post a week worth of digital layouts :p
from Day 32 - Day 38. I will try to post Day 39 - Day 58 within next few days! I already scrapped it but I'm too lazy to upload it everyday! Haha!! Now you know the reason why I'm late updating my Project 366!

Day 32
My Beautiful Princess
Digital kit by ScrapPad (Ipad) & A5D.


Day 33
Playing Around
Digital kit by ScrapPad (Ipad) & Shabby Princess.




Day 34
Playing Around
Digital kit by ScrapPad (Ipad) & Shabby Princess.




Day 35
Sarah With Nek Long
Digital kit by ScrapPad (Ipad) & Shabby Princess.



Day 36
Beauty
Digital kit by Webster's Pages (Magical Wishes).



Day 37
Timeless Bliss
Digital kit by Webster's Pages (Hollywood Vogue).




Day 38
Our Loving Parents
Digital kit by Webster's Pages (Country Estate).




I will try to upload my 1 week worth of digital layouts next week!
Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Particularly love the Parent layout. Also Timeless Bliss and Long Neck.

Amy Johnson said...

What beautiful pages! You sure are an amazing scrapbooker!