Sunday, March 4, 2012

Being A Mum, Baby 1st Day's Out & Doodling Thingy!

Hi everyone~ How are you? I just finished a layout! Well, it's a very simple layout but i'm loving it & it didn't take a very long time to finish it ;)

Being A Mum
is a layout that I made for From Screen 2 Scrap March 2012 Challenge.


I made this heart shape pearl. It's been a while I didn't do anything with beads.


 This is my first time to follow a challenge by From Screen 2 Scrap. :)
I know it's a very simple layout but I love it ;)


Baby's 1st Day Out
was a layout that I made this January! Which I forgot to share :P



I really love this pictures of us. I know I did scrapped it last time, but I don't care, this is my favourite. Those pictures were taken on 19th December 2009.


Here is a doodling that I tried last 2 days. It's almost finished, I will try to post it in a few days later. I'm just trying to doodle, since I'm not good in it, I give it a try! Lol! 


Thanks for looking! 

P/s: Don't forget to submit your work, if you want to try out for the DT (From Scrappers For Scrappers) I welcome every applicant, even international. Our priority is new/fresh scrappers who are never been on a Design Team. :D The dateline is on 10th March 2012. Good luck!

Photobucket

8 comments:

DebiJ said...

Lovely page Maya for FS2S! Gorgeous & soft, with such a touching photo..lovely you joined us with this great LO!

Alanna said...

Such lovely pages Maya! Thanks for joining in with us this month at FS2S. I love the simple look for layouts and yours is just perfect. Such a beautiful page for a beautiful photo. Hope to see you again next month! :)

Shazza said...

Maya your 'Being a Mum' layout looks so beautiful, I love the added beaded heart :) Thanks for joining in this month at FS2S (We love having newbies!)

Miss Nicky said...

I love your 'Being a Mum' layout Maya! Such a great way to capture something so special. Thanks for joining the challenge. Hope to see you back next month!

Dale Tiernan said...

Hiya. Love your tender layout. Gorgeous little heart.

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful pages! I especially love the white one!

Jane said...

"Being a Mum" is a lovely layout Maya. The little heart is so cute. Thank you so much for playing along on FS2S.

Mary said...

What a sweet and charming LO.