Thursday, March 1, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #149

Hello everyone~ I supposed to post this tag of mine on Tuesday for my Digital Tuesday Challenge work! But then I was not feeling well & unable to post it on time :( anyway, better late than never! :D

My take on DTC #149. 'Leap Year, Things That Leap'
The digital image is sponsored by Robyn Fetish



This time I made a tag! :D As usual I coloured it in Photoshop! :P
Later, or maybe tomorrow I will share with you my layout on Ed's Sketch's March 2012. 
Make sure you come back here & take a look :D

Thanks for looking ;)

P/s: Don't forget our ongoing call for FSFS' new DT! (We are looking for international applications too which can create a layout or project, I would love to have fresh/new people to apply). Just go to this blog, From Scrappers For Scrappers, for more information.

Photobucket

1 comment:

jaz said...

Oh love the cute froogy!!! Nice lil tag there ;)

love
jaz