Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #151, Think Spring Challenge.

Hi everyone~ Today is Tuesday, so as usual I will share you my assignment for Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Digital Tuesday Challenge #151, 'Think Spring Challenge'. As usual use at least one digital elements, be it the image, the paper or sentiments.

This week digital stamps are sponsored by Milk N Coffee.


The digi-stamp is cute right?? This time, I decided to use watercolour pencil for this cute image instead of using photoshop! Not bad for a first timer like me, huh? Hehehe.. I used EK punch for that fence like, I cut out a flower border from Prima's Pattern Paper & put some mini flowers on the 'gate'. Voila!

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Maya
What a beautiful layout for this gorgeous image.
Hugs
Suzie xx

~ Barb said...

Hi Maya, I love your idea to use a punch for the fence, very creative! I also really enjoyed looking at your layouts of your beautiful daughter Sarah!

Lean said...

lovely card Maya sweet fench you have made.
byebye,Lean

Amy Johnson said...

What a gorgeous card! The detail you put into it is simply amazing!