Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #150

Hi. Today is Tuesday, what does it's mean? Digital Tuesday Challenge!! I'm sorry that I posted my card late at night. It's 10.30pm here! I was busy today! I got meeting from 2 - 4pm, then went home around 4.30. Then I nagged my dear hubby to bring me to a book fair..but he need to pay his bills. So I compromised, we paid the bill first, then go to the book fair..Only I couldn't go to the book fair because my MIL asked me to bring my daughter to the clinic! Her eyes were swollen & she got runny nose. I had to cancel my plan to the book fair! :( But my daughter's health is more important right?? Wow! It's been a long time I didn't tell you something like this! Hahaha.. Guess, I'm too tired with all these things going around me!

For Digital Tuesday Challenge #150, we got Natascha's Sketch.


This is my take :)
The image is sponsored by Doodle Pantry. If you want this Cuddly Bear, just click here.
I made a very simple card, which took about 20 minutes? :D


Do you believe it, if I tell you that this card is small? Yup it's measurement are roughly 4 inch by 4 inch! This is one of my smallest card that I've ever make! :D

Thanks for looking! ;)

P/s: Don't forget our ongoing DT Call (From Scrappers For Scrappers) which open to all scrappers/crafters (priority newbies/fresh scrappers) to apply.

Photobucket

No comments: