Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #152 - Life Is Peachy!

Hello~ Tuesday means Digital Tuesday Challenge! So here is challenge #152 - Life Is Peachy! Means use predominantly peach theme!

I used sponsor digital stamp by Spesch!

If you want this particular image, you can find it here!


I find it hard to use peach only! Lol! But I tried my best & voila!


I'm loving the outcome! After think (yeah, think what to do with peach theme!), I came up with this! Since it's peach theme, I google some peachy quote! I found 'Everything is just peachy!' which was suitable for this digital stamp of Chesire! Then I found the suitable cardstock & the pattern paper.

I coloured the image in photoshop. Then, I cut 2 pieces & stacked it to make it a bit 3D (I really love this simple technique of stacking!Lol!) which I think you all noticed in almost all my cards/tags! Lol! After that, I try to put it on the card but i found it bland! So I ransacked (my already messy stuffs) & found this perfect doilies! But it's white & plain! Don't Fear My Friend!! I found my acrylic dabber & dabbed it copper! It turned out perfect!! 

That little tag is a die-cut from Memory Box which I just got that night (on that particular night I also made this card! I'm not patient, so I try it as soon as I got back home! Lol!).

Aaahhhh....Everything is just Peachy! ;-)

Don't forget to check out other DT's work! All of them are awesome! 
Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Maya - gorgeous card, hun. I love the image and the colours. Thanks for getting into the swing of the challenge I set.
Hugs
Suzie xx

~ Barb said...

Hi Maya, I found the peach challenge a real challenge too, but you added lots of great peachy colors! I love the way your copper doily turned out!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card! I love the peach quote! I wish I would have thought of that!

Maria Matter said...

a gorgeous peachy creation Maya! this is a wonderful design!!
hugs