ihohoihoihoThe Liebster Blog Award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy.
As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.
The name comes from the German meaning Dearest or Beloved, but can also mean Favourite.
To accept the Award you must:
- Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you, and thank them.
- Post on your blog.
- Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
- Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and let them know.
I'm honoured that Suzie chose me. :D Thanks dear.
- Rozi The Artist, one of the first paper crafter that inspire me! She's my teacher in book making. ;)
- Edleen, one of my scrapper friends from Singapore & she's very talented.
- Renee, one of my first scrapper friends here, I simply love working with her & her work is cool!
- Sabrina, she's another talented scrapper, I love her beautiful work!
- Yuzz, she's also another talented scrapper, I love her variety techniques!
All of them deserved hundreds & hundreds & thousands followers! :D
P/s: I was trying doodling & maybe will post it later hehehe...