Saturday, March 24, 2012

My take on Moxie Fab World : Paper Scrap Challenge.

Hello~ I just made this card for Moxie Fab World : Paper Scrap Challenge.
I just couldn't resist to make this card using my leftover scrap papers! Btw, this is my first time to submit my work for Moxie Fab World. Lol! Just trying something new ;)


 I had this frame & butterflies (negative side) which is from a die-cut, that I keep for future use. & the floral borders were meant for a past project but never use it. So when I saw Moxie Fab's challenge, I found this is a perfect opportunity to create something using these leftovers!


All butterflies are from leftover pattern papers (Webster's Pages, Pink Paislee & Basic Grey) that I punched using Martha Stewart's Butterfly Punch.


I really love the outcome :D



Below, is my daughter's simple creation! I think it can be consider as a tag? Lol! Mind you, she's 2 years & 6 months! But she loves creating this stuffs! :D I'm so happy that she's interested in crafty stuffs! Lol!

She was looking at my card & kept saying 'butterfly'. I asked her if she want some? She said yes. So I punched out 2 small butterflies & 2 big butterflies for her. Then I asked her, did she want to stick it into a piece of paper? She said yes! Lol! I gave her the white craft glue & assisted her. She glued it on this leftover brown cardstock by herself! ;)


I found it so cute & couldn't help myself but put some embellishments on it to make it more pretty!!


I decided to put some rhinestones & stamped a sentiment.
Then put those cute looking glass sticker on the corner. :D

I hope to create more with my daughter :)

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket


1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Maya! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)