Friday, April 20, 2012

Another Sketches In Thyme DT Call

Hi again :) It seems I'm active this week! Lol! Anyway, I was looking at Sketches in Thyme & they are having a Design Team Call. So I thought, I would love to try it again for the 2nd time (1st time was back in 2011). I know all the other scrappers layouts are beautiful believe me :) So I'm not giving any high hope, just joining it for the sake of fun! :D But then it would be good if I get chosen to be one of the team! Lol!

Here is the sketch.


Here is my take. I made a hybrid layout.


I used Webster's Pages PP:
The background paper & red cut-out paper: Country Estate.
The top corner of the photo & title backing: Ladies & Gents.
The title CHEESE (letters die-cut using TimHoltz Dies): Hollywood Vogue.
The picture & it's mat I printed out using the latest collection: Everyday Poetry (Digital). 
The sentiment is SANDS (from Bugaboo) which I printed out on Cocoa Paisley Damask Paper (My Grafico).

I distressed the edges using Making Memories Distresser & inked it using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad (Worn Lipstick).


Thanks for looking. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Darcy said...

Really pretty! Good luck with the call.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Such sweet photos and a lovely page! Terrific job with that sketch! Thanks for joining CSI!

Carley said...

I think this layout is beautiful. Do not sell yourself short you are super talented and have as just a good chance as the others! Good luck on the DT Call! I am sure you will do great! Have a fabulous day!
Hugs
Carley