Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #155 - Birthday & I'm Chic Of the Week JUSG!

Hello~ As usual it's Tuesday Digital Challenge ;)
For today challenge #155, it's about 'BIRTHDAY'! It's so easy!! :D
All you have to do is make anything related to birthday as long as you included at least a digital element in your creation.

I love this cupcake stamp! So I enlarge it & coloured using photoshop (as usual). After that I cut it & stickled the flower & decided to put stickle on the scallop background & also on the cupcake itself! :D

I attached pearl chain instead of ribbon, to make it a birthday tag!


We are sponsored by Fred She Said. I used this cupcake for my birthday tag.



Do you remember my previous post on Zipper challenge by Just Us Girls? I won the challenge! :D I was Chic of the week #130! Wheeeee~~

I just don't believe my card get chosen :) Alhamdulillah~ My first time submitting to JUSG & won it! :)

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marie97 said...

Very pretty! I love all the glitter! TFS.