Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #156 - Distressed

Hi everyone. Here I am blogging about Digital Tuesday Challenge #156 - Distressed by Lora.

Instead of making a card, I decided to use a canvas this time. It's been a while I didn't touch a canvas! Lol! I'm a bit rusty but then I worked my magic! Lol!


I dabbed the canvas with TimHoltz Distress Ink Pads (I mixed Worn Lipstick & Aged Mohagony). Then I used TimHoltz Crackled Paint (Bronze) on the edges of the canvas but somehow there's no crackling at all!! :( but then no worries! I used my Prima Distressing Tool & distressed it away!! I love how it turned out!

Then I used 2 pieces of Webster's Pages' vellum & cut it out put it here & there. I also cut out the butterflies from the vellum. Lovely right? The image Live Love Laugh is from our sponsor, Bugaboo

If you decided to join the fun, please go here! Don't forget to include at least one digital element in your creation. ;)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Wow! This is fabulous! What a great work of art.

Maria Matter said...

absolutely gorgeous Maya!!!
such a beautiful design!
hugs & blessings

Jenny said...

Wow! Very creative!

Suzie's Card Den said...

WOW - this is truly amazing. I love it and I guess you had a great time making it.
Hugs
Suzie xx