Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ed's Sketch's April 2012 & Digital Tuesday Challenge #154.

Hi. It's April means another new layout for Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp? & also it's Tuesday means another card for Digital Tuesday Challenge.



Use Any Sentiment or Alphas for Your Title.

I rotate the sketch to the left & scrapped it away~

Adore


I simply used my sentiment stamp, 'adore' (Making Memory Stamp Foam). 

There will be a prize for the winner of Ed's Sketch April Challenge! Woohoo!! So what are you waiting for?

The theme itself explain it what to do with your creation ;)
I don't celebrate it but I had fun creating this card :D


I used sponsor image by My Grafico.
Don't forget to include at least one digital element if you want to join this challenge ;)

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it :)

Thanks for looking.

P/s: I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I was too occupied with my work! Sorry!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Maya
What a super card, it is good of you to make the card even when you don't celebrate Easter.
Hugs
Suzie xx

~ Barb said...

They sure were cute images weren't they? And I love your little brown rabbit!