Wednesday, April 18, 2012

JUSG #132 - Sponging A Layer Technique

Hello everyone! *wave*
Here I am again. Today I made a card for Just Us Girls - Technique Challenge #132.
'Sponging a layer' technique, which I found it awesome!! I love this technique! Expect to see some more in the future :)


Here is my card.


I made a very simple one.


I die-cut my card & applied the sponging a layer technique inside the card! I tore the edges of the heart (the positive side of the die-cut) & stick it inside & sponged it away! I used TimHoltz Distress Ink Pads (My favourite, I mixed Worn Lipstick & Aged Mahogany). On top of it, I stamped a heart 3 times & decided to leave it as it is. I don't want to colour the image, it's look good already! :D I inked around the heart (the negative one) using Staz-On (Fuchsia Pink).

Put a cute hearts ribbon, a fabric flower & rhinestones! I'm done! I don't want to stamp any sentiment as I found it's already perfect (well for me, lol!). :)

Thanks for looking! Yes, I enjoyed this technique! :D

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

I like the window you created! Pretty colors too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous way to use this technique! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!