Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #159 - All About Ribbons & Buttons.

Hello~ Tuesday means? Digital Tuesday Challenge~ This week it's my turn to host Digital Tuesday Challenge #159 - All about Ribbons & Buttons.

Here is my take. A simple card but I'm loving it~ The image sponsor by Spesch Designers Stamps. I used Penny without Flower background stamp.


Please drop by to the challenge blog & visit other Design Teams awesome works!
Don't forget to include at least a digital element in your creations~

Thanks for looking & hope to see you soon there~

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What a pretty card! I love that image! I never saw that one, I'll have to use it next time. Love how you used the buttons!

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Maya
Lovely card with great image choice, loving all those buttons
Hugs
Suzie xx