Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #160 - Clearly Beautiful. FSFS- May 2012 Colour Combo

Use anything clear on your card or project! 

I made a clear tag using a sponsor image (by Stamp Fairy).


I had fun making this clear tag! ;) Please do join the challenge but remember to include at least one digital element in your creation.

From Scrappers For Scrappers May 2012 Challenge is hosted by Renee. She wants us to scrap a layout based on her choice of colour. ORANGE, YELLOW & WHITE.

Here is my take on the Colour Combo Challenge.

NO, NO, NO!


I just made a simple layout! 
Please do join the challenge ;)

Thanks for looking!

P/s: sorry for the quick post! I've been busy today & now, my daughter is nagging me to sleep with her!! Lol!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chris Powell said...

Love you work
Chris

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute and creative tag. Love the fun page too!