Friday, May 25, 2012

From Screen To Scrap - A day in a bird park.

Here I am again! ;) I've been blogging 3 consecutive days! :D Wow!
Ok this time I'm going to share with you a layout that I finished within this 2 days. After putting a final touch just now, I'm satisfied with it :D


The requirement (well to get bonus point! Lol!) are:
-White Cardstock
-Black Title
-At least one photo in a polaroid form (which I'm not sure whether my picture is qualify or not).

A Day in A Bird Park.


As you can see my title is in black but I couldn't resist to put the pink bird embellishment instead of word 'bird' :p

The journal:
We went to Singapore last year for about a week in December. 26th December 2011, we went to Jurong Bird Park. Sarah was amazed to see all those birds! She even tried to chase them! Lol!

FYI, this picture was taken last December (2011), our first vacation with Sarah. We went to Singapore. We decided to go to the bird park, which is a good idea for kids like Sarah :)

Tell you the truth, I really love creating this layout! Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Well, I went to that Bird Park 20 years before you did but I am sure it is still super sensational. Even the gardens there were gorgeous.
Love your pink bird and different embellies.

Mary said...

What a gorgeous LO. Love all your elements. Clever idea usingthe pink as part of your title. thanks for playing along.

Shazza said...

Love your bird park page, its turned out a treat! Love all your embellies you used. Thanks for joining in our FS2S challenge Maya!

Joy Anderson said...

Wonderful LO for the challenge. You did a great job making your photo look like a polaroid.

Alanna said...

Great layout Maya - so beautiful and colourful! Love the story behind the picture as well. The place sounds great, but definitely not for me - I can't stand having birds flying around near me! Thanks for joining us at FS2S this month! :)

Chris Powell said...

Love this LO , keep up the great work
Chris

Miss Nicky said...

Beautiful layout Maya! I love all the elements that you have added. Thanks for playing along again xo

DebiJ said...

A wonderful page Maya! Great papers and embellies, lovely photos too. Thank you for playing along at FS2S.

Jane said...

You all look so happy together Maya. Thanks for playing along with us on FS2S this month.