Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sweet Child of Mine, 2 of us & Cutie~

Hello everyone~ Happy Mother's Day~

I'm planning to make a layout of me & my mother later this day :)
For now, I'm going to share with you my 3 layouts. I joined National Scrapbooking Day Challenge hosted by Happy Scrappers Brunei for a week.

1st challenge.
Ask other person to pick a picture for you.
In my case, I asked Sarah to look at my monitor & picked one of the pictures & printed it.
You can see her choice!! It's a picture of herself drinking Ribena! Lol!

Sweet Child Of Mine


I used Far Flung Craft PP called Peranakan (2009). It's beautiful!
I punched gold tissue paper using scallop punch. Misted the Doily using Glimmer Mist (). 
That beautiful flower with lace was a gift by Lean Ruiter :)
The flower lace I bought from a craft shop.


2nd challenge
Scrap a layout using this sketch.


This is my take
2 of us


 I used Pebbles Ever After collection & Webster's Pages' tickets (printed).
White flower from Prima. I sprayed (using 2 different Glimmer Mist) the canvas butterfly (also from Prima) & stickled it edges.
The flourish diecut is from Memory Box.


3rd challenge:
Tic Tac Scrap!
 I chose first left column, flowers, stamping & banners.

Cutie


I used MME (My Mind's Eye) Follow Your Heart collection.
Flowers from MM (Making Memories except the deep red, a felt that i cut out).
Stamped banners & the title.
Banners, I stamped & cut it out.
Sprayed the 3 doilies using 3 different colours. 

The journal (I wrote on the top right, at the printed doily):
Being a cutie is her only crime!

Phew!! I was the first one to finish all the challenge yesterday~ :D
Talking about the hard work! I love it, it's been a while I didn't join this kind of challenge~

Thanks for looking! The Design Team Call is still ongoing (open to international & local).

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Such beautiful pages! You are the queen of scrapbooking!