Monday, June 11, 2012

5 Digital Layouts (Backlog!!!)

Hello~ Today is the start of school holidays~ Yeaahhhh!! I really need a break from school!

Anyway these are my latest layouts but they are not new ones. I have so many pending backlog that I have to finish! Lol!

Day 39
Our Little Faten


I used digital kits from My Grafico (Assorted Frames & Cocoa Paisley Damask).



Day 40
Once upon a time


I used Digital kit from My Grafico (Cocoa Paisley Damask & Assorted Frames) too for this layout.



Day 41
My Hubby & I


I used Scrapad from Ipad & combined it with My Grafico Digital kit (Dilek Valentines PP).



Day 42
I Love You


I also used Scrapad (Ipad) & combined with My Grafico Digital Kit (Hearts & Love PP & Cocoa Paisley Damask).



Day 43
Gorgeous Princess


I used My Grafico Digital Kit (Dilek Valentines PP & Assorted Frames).

P/s: I cannot longer cope with my Project 366 due to work commitments & DT commitments. However since I already labeled it by 'Day', I just continue it & want to see how many digital layouts that I can create for 2012 :)

Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

Such beautiful pages!