Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 44 - Love (Digital Layout) & Card Galore Scrap Challenge DT.

Hello everyone~ *waving*

Day 44
Love



Journal:
TOP FIVE REASONS
why i love you
1. You're my first little princess.
2.Your smile always make me smile.
3. Your laugh make me happy.
4. Your hugs & kisses make my day.
5. Every little thing you do make me love you more.

Thank you for looking~ 
This is a very simple layout for me but hard to do! Lol! As I need to make several layers to get the picture right!

Oh yes one more thing to share! Remember that I want to share the good news that I told you yesterday?


Last May, I was looking around & found this DT call. They are actually Card Challenge blog but somehow they want to include scrapbook. They are looking for paper scrappers & only a digital scrapper for the new DT. So I thought, "Hmm...why not, try the digital position!" After several thinking, consideration & discussion with dear hubby, I decided to apply~ & I got it!! Guess it's my Lucky Star~ Lol!

The blog (scrap challenge) will go live on 15th July 2012.

See you there ;)


Photobucket

12 comments:

debbi taylor said...

lovely page and the journalling made me smile! x

Marleen Gallagher said...

A beautiful LO Maya. Im still amazed what you can achive on a pc.. They are beyond me these things.
I am DELIGHTED to have you on the new team, but your talent speaks for itself..
Lots of hugs, Marleen xxx

Zoe said...

Beautiful layout and picture congrats on becoming DT member xx

ju said...

Fab layout and beautiful colours...congrats on the DT member !x

jane stillman said...

An absolutely fabulous layout, you are truly very talented, thank you for sharing, and congratulations on the DT post - well deserved by the look of things

Judie savage-lovell said...

thats a gorjuss layout xx

Chris said...

Beautiful page well worth all the hard work, love the sentiment and congrats on your DT position. Chris xx

Linda said...

A really beautiful layout Maya and I love the colours and your little Sarah looks adorable. Congratulations on your new DT position too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

I am a new follower xxx

Cindy Gay said...

Love the cut outs in the digital layout!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

A beautiful layout, I love the bunting
Lindsay xx

Chris said...

A lovely LO ,what a beautiful photo

Suzie's Card Den said...

So gorgeous Maya, I love the 'reasons' so sweet
Thanks for entering my candy too.
Hugs
Suzie xx