Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #163 - Anything Goes

Hi everyone~ Here i am on Tuesday presenting you Digital Tuesday Challenge #163 - Anything Goes.

I made a cute card using a sponsor image by Digital Delights.


This bee is so cute!!! I love it!! I made a simple card. I coloured in photoshop & printed out the bee. I stacked the jar once. I stacked the feet twice to give it 3D look :)

I decided to put my handmade flower on the corner! It sure does look cute! :p I will make more flowers!! I used Webster's Pages' pattern paper..I'm not sure which collection but it's the old one.

Don't forget to join us at Digital Tuesday Challenge. I bet you'll find it easy as the theme is Anything Goes~ Just don't forget to include at least a digital element in your creation :) Thanks for looking.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy Johnson said...

So cute Maya! Love the dimension you created, and your beautiful hand made flower.