Thursday, June 21, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #165 - Tag It!

Hi everyone. I'm so sorry I'm late for updating the Digital Tuesday Challenge #165 - Tag It!
It's a busy week for me since I started getting back to school after a week of school holidays. That's why I didn't manage to post about this.

Ok here is my take :) I'm using the sponsor image by Spesch Stamps


I decided to die cut a box! Lol! Recycled is one of my favourite thing to do. :) After die cut using Tim Holtz Die, I tear the surface of the box with a little help from my daughter! I was in the middle of tearing it, suddenly she came over & try to tear it too! I peel a corner & urged her to tear it. She loves tearing it! Lol! She waited for me to peel the corner, whenever she saw it, she'll be immediately tore it! Lol!

Ok, hope to see more submissions from you soon :) Oh yes, as usual don't forget to include at least a digital element in your creation.

Thanks for looking.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lora said...

I love this Maya. Sarah has done a great job with tearing the box!! :)
Hugs Lora x

Chris said...

Lovely tag , a good bit of recycling
chris