Friday, June 1, 2012

Ed's Sketch's June 2012

Happy Friday! Today is the first of June 2012~ Wow! It's half year already~ 
Ok this is the June Sketch for Ed's Sketch. You have to use your camera stamp in your layout.


I turned the sketch to the right & scrap it like this :)



Here is my take on Ed's Sketch.

HYPER


Journal: 
Singapore, 27th December 2012.
We wanted to go to a bookstore.
We decided to talk a walk at night.
We stopped for awhile & caught Sarah being HYPER!

Hahahaha...We stopped for awhile & looked what have she done to me?? She pushed my face & laughed about it! I love her being cheeky!! Lol!

All PP are from Webster's Pages. :) From old & not so new collection (Beautiful Life, Trendsetters, Portrait, Country Estate). The trim is also from Webster's Pages. Except the ribbon on the tag is from erm..I don't remember from which brand..maybe American Craft? Hmm... never mind. Stamps from Technique Tuesday (Ali Edwards). I used Tim Holtz's Doily Edge Die.

Thanks for looking & don't forget to join Ed's Sketch Got Stamp? Challenge for this June!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Edleen said...

Hi Maya! Adore this layout & how you flipped the sketch. Creative indeed & oh my! She's grown so fast yeah :)

Have a wonderful month & Stay Groovie!

Chris Powell said...

A very creative LO love your work
Chris