Friday, June 15, 2012

FSFS - June 2012, Picture Inspiration Challenge

Hi everyone. It's time for me to blog for my other blog challenge, FSFS (From Scrappers For Scrappers).

For June 2012, it's Picture Inspiration Challenge, which you can found here.

This is my interpretation based on the picture. Oh my! It's really difficult to make something out of that picture! Believe me it's very challenging to all of us including the challenge host herself (one of my DT chose that picture randomly for her challenge)!! Lol!

I'm the last one to finish but am happy with the result!


I was searching all over my stash & found this picture frame!
Immediately the ideas pouring down to my head! Lol!
I used Webster's Pages' Laces & Blings, Pink Paislee PP, some blings, Prima Clear Stickers & Acrylic Music Sheet which I don't remember from which brand!

Thanks for looking!
Don't forget to join us at FSFS. ;)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Chris said...

what a beautiful frame and picture.
Chris

Amy Johnson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!