Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Card Galore (FB) - Fun Challenge for today!

Hello! I made this quick digital layout for Card Galore (FB) which have a fun challenge today! 
We can create anything with the theme WATER!! Lol!

I thought I was late but the challenge is closed at 11pm UK time! So I got 7 more hours!! Lol! If it's local time I got about 40 minutes left!! 

I found these old pictures of Sarah dipping in a pool. These pictures were taken by my brother. I really love the sequences of these picture! You can really relate it with the simple title! Brrr! :D


Journal:
These precious pictures of Sarah was taken last year, July 2011. 
She got splashed by her cousin & my brother got these lucky shots!

I used Neptune Gardens Digital Kit by Holly Spring Designs. I really love this collection & I happened to be her only hybrid scrapper. Too bad she had to quit as she wanted to focus more on her photography. I really miss Holly & her designs! Lol! Well, we still see each other at Facebook :)

Thanks for looking :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Fabulous. Love the pictures really cute and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx