Sunday, July 15, 2012

Card Galore Scrapbook Challenge - A Beautiful Day (DT)

Hello everyone~ Here I am as a part of Card Galore Scrapbook Challenge Design Team, presenting you my first DT work as a digital scrapper.

A Beautiful Day


Journal:
Spending time with my little princess is a must for myself. 
I always make sure to spend my time with sweet Sarah everyday.

I used Everyday Poetry Digital Kit by Webster's Pages & Flea Market Digital Kit by Laurie Ann HGD (After 5 Design).


For our first challenge, it's ANYTHING GOES! Which means you can submit any theme! But please make sure you submit paper layout only not digital layout. As this blog challenge means for paper layouts only. My digital layout is just for your inspiration. :)

I love this photo of us. It was taken when we were having our dinner at Swensen. DH tried to snap a few pictures of Sarah being cheeky. So I grabbed her & dear daddy clicked it away~ I really love to spend time with my Sarah. I'm going to make sure to spend time everyday with her (& of course with my other coming soon children too! Lol!). FYI, we always love to take pictures of ourselves! Even on the bed when we are playing! I will take pictures of us using my handphone! Lol!

I would love to take this opportunity to say 'Thank You' to Marleen for choosing me as a part of Card Galore Scrap Challenge Design Team. I must say I'm still surprised that I got picked considering there are many talented digital scrappers out there. :)


Thanks for looking~

See you there~

* Card Galore FB - https://www.facebook.com/groups/221075607981804/
* Card Galore Challenge Blog - http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.ie/
* Card Galore Scrap Challenge Blog - http://cardsgalorescrapbookchallenge.blogspot.ie/


Photobucket

11 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous love the layout and the picture is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Angela said...

Hi Maya, just a note to say I am looking forward to being on the Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge blog with you and our teamies.
Fabulous layout btw!
Ax

Cindy Gay said...

Such a fun and pretty page.

Linda said...

A fantastic layout and lovely paper. A beautiful photo of your and your cutie little princess.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Tina said...

beautiful , when i see work like this it makes me want to have a go at scrapping myself ! thanks for the inspiration x

Zoe said...

This is beautiful Maya, as is the photo xxx

fatmonica said...

It's beautiful.

emma goddard said...

Beautiful, love everything about it xx

Kathryn said...

Stunning layout x love it :) x

Amy Johnson said...

Such a lovely page.

Marleen Gallagher said...

Such wonderful LO, you can really do magic with that pc :-) love it hun and delighted to have you on board on the team xxx