Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #167 - Kids

Hello everyone~ It's Digital Tuesday Challenge #167 - Kids

I used the sponsor image by The Cutting Cafe
They gave us 2 choices, the crown set or the pinwheel. I chose crown~ As you all know how I love being a 'princess'! Lol!

I printed out the crown card on a silver A4 paper (which I found somewhere, I don't know somewhere in the house long time ago & decided to keep it just in case I can make something out of it in the future! Tada!)

I cut it & embellish it using Webster's Pages Trim, Making Memories butterfly laces & that 2 pink buttons. The rest of the gems are from my own collection (I bought from a local craft shop).


So what do you think of my majestic crown card?? Simply cute right?? I know! My daughter keep saying it's pretty!! Lol! 

As usual don't forget to use at least a digital element in your creation & don't forget the theme Kids.
Thanks for looking~
Photobucket

14 comments:

Celia Harrington said...

Thats gorgeous and your daughter is right xxxxxxxxxxx

Cumbrianlass said...

I love this and any little girl would absolutly love it.
Janet

Caroline said...

WOW this is beautiful love it. Caroline xxx

Lora said...

It's fab Maya! I used the same template but went with pinks and lilacs. It's amazing how different the same shaped card can look!:)
I was a a bit late uploading my card to the blog because I couldn't get logged onto blogger this morning for a few hours, but I've added it now.
I bet Sarah will want this card:) lol
Hugs Lora xx

Zoe said...

Gorgeous cx

Kazza said...

so cute, no wonder she loves it :)

jane stillman said...

It is absolutely gorgeous, no wonder your daughter says it's pretty x

ju said...

Fab piece ! x

Chris said...

Beautiful. Chris xx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty crown!

WeirdCat said...

Very glam, love it
Ruth x

fatmonica said...

Love the bling!

Maria Matter said...

adorable Maya, love the bling you added!
hugs

Regina Easter said...

this is simply gorgeous...hugs