Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #170 - Picture Inspiration.

Hello~ How are you all? Hope everything is fine. 

First I want to say sorry for missing last week. I was busy last week due to some reason. No, nothing serious. :) Anyway, today I present you my challenge using this picture inspiration. For Digital Tuesday Challenge #170 - Picture Inspiration by me! Lol! *I'm so excited to see other creations with this picture inspiration*



I was browsing the net, looking for some beautiful inspiration & came across to this beautiful picture!! :D I'm so glad, that Lora allowed me to host a picture inspiration challenge!

Ok here is my take. This time I made a digital layout :) 
I used the sponsor image (Natsuko) by Mayzy Art. She's our new sponsor. Tell you what, her digital stamps are SUPER ROCK!!!! I love it!!


Digital Kit that I used:
After 5 Design - Blooming Kit (ET Designs, Kristen, Red Ivy & Riverrose)
Faux Jewels by Shabby Shoppe.

Hope to see you join us! Just remember to include at least one digital element in your creation :)

Thanks for looking~

P/s: The picture was taken during our honeymoon back in 2007. No, we were not in Japan. In fact we were in Malaysia, at Bukit Tinggi. It's not far from Genting Highland. :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Such a pretty scrapbook page!

Caroline said...

Gorgeous scrapbook page love the colours and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

~ Barb said...

What a wonderful memory page for your scrapbook. Your digi image suits your photo exactly. And I LOVE the inspiration photo you chose!
{Hugs} Barb