Friday, July 6, 2012

My Dearest Family digi-layout.

Hello~ How are you all? Hope everyone is fine :)

This morning I was changing my profile pic for facebook. I found this picture of us 3 which is a rare! As my husband love to be behind the camera! Lol! But not this time, this was taken during my niece's birthday. My brother took this picture of our little family :D

I decided to digi-scrap it & join a challenge by The Cupboard Trilogy. This is their first challenge. What I love about this blog, it's a new challenge blog with a twist! You can create 3 items for them or choose at least one or two. It can be a card, a paper layout, digital layout or all three! 

Today I decided to digi-scrap this picture that I made into my profile pic. ;)


For their first challenge, it's a colour palette which you can choose minimum of 3 colours.

I used Webster's Pages Digital Collection (Everyday Poetry) except the roses on the centre is a vintage image from Vintage Holiday Crafts. I added 2 pink background (oh yes, I chose the similar colour using photoshop). The title is also using the green palette. If you can see I chose 4 colours, Sage Green, Warm Biege, Warm Pink & Raspberry in this layout.
I'm loving the outcome of my sweet layout~ Lol!

Thanks for looking ;)


Photobucket

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Gorgeous scrapbook page love the colours and the images are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Joan said...

Hi there Maya thanks for supporting us at The Cupboard Trilogy. Your digi page is lovely. What a happy picture it is xx

Joan
(DT)

Zoe said...

Maya! Firstly what a beautiful picture, the page is wonderful and takes nothing away from your picture which is what it's all about xxx

Liz said...

What a lovely digi page of a beautiful photo. Thanks for taking part in the Cupboard Trilogy challenge.

Linda said...

This is beautiful Maya! Love the photograph and your layout.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Jane said...

Maya, wow what a beautiful LO, I love how you have designed your page!
Thank you so much for joining us in The Cupboard Trilogy challenges & for the lovely write up about us too :)
Jane x
[DT]

catherine said...

This is such a beautiful layout and really special looking of you all. Love the colours
x catherine

FLUV said...

What a Lovely scrapbook page, a true treasure. Thanks for taking part in the Cupboard Trilogy challenge x

fatmonica said...

Gorgeous layout and a lovely photo.

xxbella71xx said...

Wow what a lovely layout and a great picture to. Thanks for joining in The Cupboard Challenge.

Stella xx

TCT DT

Annie Anya said...

Beautiful cheery page of your family...love the page you did...have joined as a new follower/member of your blog...Annie

CraftyNess said...

Fantastic family photo and a beautiful scrapbook page :) thanks for joining us at the Craft Cupboard Trilogy this month x (DT)

ju said...

Lovely happy page ! x
Thanks for entering the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge

ju
DT

Mags said...

It is a beautiful LO. and I love the the fact you've taken your time to explain the colours and the story behind the picture. thanks for joining us at the Craft Cupboard Trilogy this month x
Mags (DT)