Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #175 - Picture Inspiration

Hello everyone :) For Digital Tuesday Challenge #175, it's a picture inspiration again! :D

This time I digi scrapped a picture of my daughter & my nephew reading books!

I used the sponsor image (yup, that cute little girl reading) by Robyn Fetish.

Little Readers!!


The scrapbook digital kit I used here are from After 5 Design, A Collaboration Kit - Especially For You. Some are from Lovely Shot (Kristen) & All About Love (Sugar Fancy).

I really love it when both of them rummaging the books & started reading it! :D It shows that they are really interested to read right??

So proud of you both! Love you!!

Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous page!

~ Barb said...

Maya, this is just darling! It is so great that they are interested in books and they are both a pair of little cuties!
{Hugs} Barb