Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ed's Sketch's August 2012

Salam. Good morning! It's Ed's Sketch, Got Stamp? Challenge time! :D

For August sketch, I really love it!! Because it got stars!!! Lol!
We are required to use our star stamps. But then I realized I don't have any star stamps!! Maybe the small ones but not the big ones!! *sigh* I will continue my story after the layout ok?


My take~


Raya 2011 - Caught In The Act

Journal:
Raya 2011 - Sarah was busy playing with her Kaka Faten. But then later she decided to explore the living room. As we all know, during this celebration, biscuits, cookies, cakes & even candiesare serve lavishly!! Sarah went from one table to another table & decided to play with candies!! She was Caught In The Act!!

As you can see, I didn't stamp it! I just cut out star shapes! Actually, I wanted to die cut using my stars die but!!!! I couldn't find it!! I misplaced it! Boohoo!!! I hate it when such things happened! But then I remember dear Ed told us, if we don't have stamp, we can cut out or die cut or anything as long as there are stars on the layout! Hooray!! I love you Ed!!! :D

I really love this pictures of Sarah playing with the candies! Lol! I was following her around & managed to capture these!! :D It will be in about 2 weeks or less, we'll be celebrating hari raya. I wonder how she'll behave now that she's a grown up little lady!! Lol!!

Thanks for looking! ;)

P/s: I'm sorry I skipped last month sketch due to family & work commitment. My life is sure busy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Great photo sequence and fun layout.