Saturday, September 15, 2012

CG Scrapbook Challenge - I LOVE SCRAP (DT)

Hello again~ Here I am with another digital layout for CG Scrapbook Challenge. For this September 2012, the theme is PATCHWORK

Here is my take on digital patchwork. I would love to make something similar like this on paper!

I LOVE SCRAP


As usual I love using various A5D & Webster's Pages' digital kit collection. ;) All those digital layouts (yup those 8 digital layouts) are my favourite digi layouts so far.


Ok as usual, here are the links:
*CG Scrapbook Challenge Blog: 
*Card Galore Facebook Group: 
*Card Galore Challenge Blog: 
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.ie/

The challenge will run from 15th September to 13th October 2012.
Just to remind you, please put picture/s on your layout/album/smashbook (NO CARD PLEASE, we have another challenge for card you can find it at Card Galore Challenge Blog). We accept paper or digital layout as long as there is photo. A gentle reminder to you all, please give us the DIRECT LINK to YOUR LAYOUT, NOT to your BLOG ADDRESS.

We are having another DT call, so if you're interested to be a part of our fun team please do apply. Good luck ;)


Thanks for looking~ I hope to see you participate in this challenge.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Maya, this is totally fab! I love how the photos are 'stitched' to the layout and the colours are wonderful.
Another brilliant layout.

Ax

Scattychick said...

This is so lovely Maya love all the little cute pics and those zipper type flowers are fab x

Moira Gray said...

Love this, beautiful colours and the kit is gorgeous. xx

Amy Johnson said...

what a unique scrapbook page!