Thursday, September 13, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #177 - Sweet Treats & One fine day~

Hello everyone~ I'm sorry for being inactive for more than 2 weeks!

Here I am again with my digital layout for Digital Tuesday Challenge # 177 - Sweet Treats.

I used the sponsor image by Spesch Stamp (Birthday Girlie designed by Jessica).


I also used digital kits from After 5 Design:
*Laurie Ann HGD - Especially For You
*Sugar Fancy - All About Love
*RedIvy - Darling
*Holly Spring Desing - Spring Time Festival (retired).

This picture of Sarah was taken on 8th September 2012. Actually her real birthday is on 1st September, but due to some events I postponed it a week later.

Sarah turned 3!! She's a big girl now!! *sniff, sniff*.... Nevertheless she's always be my baby~


On one fine day;

This is the tag I made last Sunday (the next day after we celebrated Sarah birthday). I always wanted to organise a crop with my group of scrapper friends...but somehow, every time I planned it..it never goes my way..to tell you the truth, I'm a bit disappointed & frustrated.. I know there are other priorities in their life, so I do understand it. Then I decided to start with Elda only since she's willing too. :)

Oh yes, actually, we wanted to celebrate Sarah's birthday on that Sunday but because of my hubby had an outing on the same day, we moved it to Saturday night (that's why I decided to have the crop which I initially canceled it before! Thinking of Sarah's birthday supposed to be celebrated on that Sunday! Lol! I'm repeating the same thing right? Lol!


Here I made a tag inspired Tim Holtz but with a feminine touch!
I used about 90% of Tim Holtz products; dies, grunge chipboard, stamps & distress inks.
I love the result! So what do you think?

Before Elda went home, we managed to take pictures with Sarah.
But of course with some difficulty to get Sarah attention to the camera!!
Enjoy viewing the pictures :D







Until next time, see ya~

Thanks for looking ;)


Photobucket

No comments: