Saturday, October 27, 2012

2 Tags (Happy Campers Craft Collective Challenge)

Hello everyone~ Last night I asked a question in FB, Card Galore Group. Since I'm one of the DT, it's one of the requirement that need us to be active in the group. So I asked a question 'Do you fancy a simple game of crafting? If you want to participate comment here. C'mon I bet you'll have fun, well at least a little fun.'

I commented that I saw my brown cardstock. My question was what the first thing you see on your table or maybe floor? Marleen responded by saying her new Prima stamp! Lol! Then we played the game for awhile & I decided to stop at 5 items & we craft from it. The items are brown cardstock, new/unused stamps, any kind of flowers, ribbons & a piece of patterned paper!

Below are my creations :) I made 2 tags.


I die cut my patterned paper (Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden, Botanical Gardens) using Tim Holtz Dies, Sewing Room & Bird Cage.

I open my new stamps (Classic Borders by TPC Studio). I stamped & embossed it with gold embossing powder. 

I put some lace & ribbon. Resin flowers from Kaiser Kraft. Some flowers from Making Memory (Note Worthy). Sparkly buttons & metal corner that I bought from haberdashery. Twine from We R Memory Keepers. I arranged it as I like which you can see it plain & clear. I don't think I need to tell you right? Lol!



Ok, this is my little helper posing with my tags!! Hahahaha...


Coincidentally, my tags are showing a bit shabby chic style! So I entered my tags for Happy Campers Craft Collective Challenge No.3 Shabby Chic. :)

Thanks for looking! :)

Photobucket

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous tags love the colours you have used. Your little helper is gorgeous too. Caroline xxx

Linda said...

Morning Maya, gorgeous tags and your daughter is a little cutie.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kathryn said...

Stunning tags x n how cute is your little helper :) thanks for joining us at happy campers this week xxx

Abbey Trimboli said...

Hi Maya :) Great tags! Very creative. Your little helper is so cute!

Abbey

Moira Gray said...

I do like the tags, love shabby chic feel to them, and your little girl is so cute. xx

Barbara said...

Aww these tags are fab, Maya, so very pretty (so is your little cutie!) xxx

Zoe said...

Superb tags Maya! I have to say I'm getting a little addicted to tags lol! And your gorgeous little Helper is so cute xxx

she3655 said...

Lovely tags Maya,I Love making tags, they are so flexible, and you little helper is just so cute xx Thanks for joining in with us at Happy Campers x

Jennifer Grace said...

These tags are so very pretty, I really love the birdcage one! And your helper is adorable! x

christopher said...

Have only just found your blog, so Hello,hope you are well.
Love your little girl she is beautiful.And your artwork is lovely.
You all look so happy! Keep well.Rosemarie.x