Monday, October 15, 2012

CG Scrapbook Challenge - Smile (DT)

Hello crafty friends~ I want to share with you a digital layout of mine that I made for CG Scrapbook Challenge (CG - Card Galore). This month the theme is Autumn.

This month we have a sponsor!! We got this Rustic Culture Element Set from


I love this picture of Sarah who was listening to the Ipod using my headphone! She looks happy & relax here with her bright orange clothes! Lol! As I live in Brunei with only 2 type of season, rain & summer, I have to make do anything related with Autumn. By improvising, I chose this picture! Lol!

I also use September collab-digital kit from After 5 Design called Sing Your Song. I found it very complementing with each other designs (Rustic + Sing Your Song)!! What do you think??

Ok as usual, here are the links:
*CG Scrapbook Challenge Blog: 
*Card Galore Facebook Group: 
*Card Galore Challenge Blog: 
http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.ie/


The challenge will run from 15th October to 13th November 2012.
Just to remind you, please put picture/s on your layout/album/smashbook (NO CARD PLEASE, we have another challenge for card you can find it at Card Galore Challenge Blog). We accept paper or digital layout as long as there is photo. A gentle reminder to you all, please give us the DIRECT LINK to YOUR LAYOUT, NOT to your BLOG ADDRESS.

Thanks for looking ;) I hope to see you there soon~




Photobucket

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Gorgeous layout Maya, and a beautiful baby girl you have xxx

Barbara said...

Yes, I couldn't agree more....on both counts! Well done Maya xx

Linda said...

This is fabulous layout Maya and loving the sentiment too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Angela said...

Hi Maya,
this scrapbook page did make me SMILE. Beautiful photo and the papers and embellishments all come together so well.
Ax

Moira Gray said...

This is gorgeous, love the layout and the colours, great picture as well. xx