Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #181 - Steampuk!

Hello~ As usual it's Digital Tuesday Challenge #181 - Steampunk. I set this challenge as a mean to challenge myself. Apparently most of the DT never did one! Lol! So it's quite challenging to all of us ;) But I must say I love every single work by them!! They did an amazing job with the challenge.

Our image was sponsored by Spesch Designer Stamps. The image I chose is 'Steampunk! Woohoo!! I love this cute image ;)


I used:
A5D (Blooming Digi-Kit) - The postcard (brownish colour)
  My Grafico (Lindsay's Stamp Stuff)
-the rectangle digi-stamp (Hot air balloon, flowers & the writing is in one piece) 
-gears & pocket watch
-sentiment 'do you feel lucky punk?'
I designed my card digitally & printed it out & just add pearl & rhinestones as the pocket watch string. ;)

Please join us at Digital Tuesday Challenge & don't forget to include at least a digital element in your creation with the theme of Steampunk! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, I wanted to share with you the latest of Sarah's picture (taken last night).

She saw my stuffs & decided to play with it. The stamp was still wet after I made some project & she took a piece of paper & work on it!! Lol!!



Do you think she'll be like me?? :D She's so serious when crafting!! You can see there are 2 pieces of strip paper. The one she holding was the first one she tried & the big piece was the second one. I just snapped away this moment ;)

Thanks for looking! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Linda said...

This is gorgeous Maya! I love steampunk and your card is just fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Amy Johnson said...

Your card is amazing! You did great with this challenge! And, thanks for the challenge by the way. We should all be pushed out of our comfort zone occasionally.