Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #182 - Warm & Fuzzy

Hello & welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge #182 - Warm & Fuzzy~

I used the sponsor image (the sentiment) by Bugaboo Digi Stamps.


I used Digital Kit from After 5 Design by THH - Darling Kit.

I found this photo of us looking at each other really warm my heart :) I made this picture as my Facebook Cover~ Everytime I see it, it always make me smile :))

Hope to see your take soon~ Just remember to add a digital element in your creation with the theme Warm & Fuzzy~~

Thanks for looking ;)

Photobucket

2 comments:

~ Barb said...

What a beautiful picture of the 2 of you, no wonder you smile everytime you see it! Lovely sentiment too.
{Hugs} Barb

Amy Johnson said...

Such a sweet warm and fuzzy scrapbook page!