Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #183 - Halloween/Spooky.


For your information, I don't celebrate Halloween so this challenge is a bit difficult for me as I've never created anything like this... But I want to challenge myself by using other alternatives! 

The images are sponsored by My Grafico (the skull & that scary cats by LSS, which is my favourite designer. As you can see I also used other digital stamp by LSS that I've purchased before the rectangle one with writing).


I also used Digital Kit from My Grafico (DD - Winter Blue & Brown Damask) & some elements from After 5 Design (called Sing Your Song collaboration digital kit).

Ok back to my story. As I've never created this kind of theme, it was very challenging for me. I don't know what to do since I don't celebrate it... So I asked other DT, what if I made a digital layout about my passion of reading? Since I like to read supernatural stuffs!!! Lol!!

All those above books contain supernatural elements. The top book 'The Passage' is what I'm currently reading now...It's a very thick book with over 800 pages & fine prints!!!! Now, I'm reading page 235...phew... It's a long way to go! I love this books, it's about a project gone wrong which resulted monstrous humans that run amok & destroy the world!! *shiver* Lol!!! Now, can you see how much I love to read??? ;D

Ok enough about that. Please join our challenge, just remember to use at least one digital element in your creation ;)

Photobucket

No comments: