Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge #184 - Fabulous Fibres

Hello everyone~ How are you doing? Today is 31st October 2012 which means Halloween right? I don't celebrate Halloween & yet I found the festive is amusing. I mean the costumes, the decorations & so on. It's amazing what people can come up with this celebration.

Anyway, yesterday I didn't manage to post my take on Digital Tuesday Challenge #184 - Fabulous Fibres (you can use either fibre or fabric or both).

I created the card using sponsor digital image by Digital Delights - Aliana Witch (colour your own) or you can find the coloured version. 


Do you believe it that I totally have no idea how to make this card? I just let my fingers do the work & let it do their magic! Lol! It turned out a simple but cute card for me!!

So what do you think? 

As usual, don't forget to include at least a digital element in your creation & follow the theme, put some fibres or fabric on it ;)

Thanks for looking.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Amy Johnson said...

Too cute Maya!

Abbey Trimboli said...

Great card Maya! I'm going to have to check out Digi Delihts. That little witch is so cute!

Abbey